Sunday, January 13, 2013

life lately

Anthony and I have been doing quite a bit of running. The foot a had surgery on is remaining pain-free even with the addition of more miles. I think I'm finally healed, a year later!
 
Our water heater has been fixed so I've been taking loooong hot showers at night. It is the only time of the day I don't feel freezing cold.
 
 
A group of college students came to give a donation to the center and play with the kids for the day. As a thank you some of the children performed a little song. Then we all played games and ate candy.
 
 
The visitors entertained us with a dance.
 
 
Anthony played tug-of-war.
 
And his team won
 
 
Then we played this game, but I can't remember what it's called. Sack-jump? Hop-in-a-bag?

 

 
We went to our new friend's house for lunch and to meet her English students. It was the most amazing experience and I'm going to write a very loooong post about it tomorrow complete with ten thousand pictures, so make sure to carve out some time in your schedule to read it.
 
 
Michelle and I went for a $3 mani-pedi and it was great! I think the flowers provide a nice distraction from how ugly my feet are.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment